Colombus Ohio North Market Travel Vlog
Took a little walk over to the North Market on my overnight in Columbus Ohio. It was a fun little spot full of eclectic shops and people. I had a donut from Destination Donuts and a Bubbles Green Machine juice and watched people pass by. I’ll be back, Columbus. 🙂
Support my channel by shopping here:
Or Becoming a Patron:
3317 S. Higley Rd. #114-309
Gilbert, AZ 85297
Camera Gear Used:
Panasonic Lumix G7:
GoPro Hero Black:
iPhone 6S Plus:
– What do you use to edit your videos? – My newest editing rig is a Macbook Pro running Final Cut Pro X (FCPX). Love it. My backup editing solution is my iPhone 6S Plus with Pinnacle Studio Pro or iMovie. That’s if I’m really in a jam and need to edit.. haha.
– How old are you? – 35.. I know….
– How long does it take you to edit? – Anywhere from 30 minutes to 5 hours, depending on the content in the video.
– What camera do you use for vlogging? – I actually use quite a few different cameras. You can see most of them in the equipment section above. Mostly, I use the Canon G7X and iPhone 6S Plus for day to day shooting, but I also try to use my Panasonic G7 as much as I can too.
– Why do you vlog? – Because it’s fun and a great way to keep memories around. It’s like a journal I can keep and watch as I get older.
Have questions? Ask away! Maybe I’ll do a Q&A video.
*Links above are affiliate links. I make a small percentage when you purchase through my links. It doesn’t cost you any extra and it’s a great way to support my channel! Thank you for all your support! 🙂