Malleshwaram | A Day Tour in Malleshwaram | Explore Bangalore I Karnataka karnataka
Malleshwaram is a quaint locality in Bangalore, Karnataka with lots on offer. From authentic local food to cultural performances, Temples to Shopping areas and lakes, Malleshwaram has got something for everyone.
Check this video where our Hosts – Prishita Khetan and Himanshi Varma explore this wonderful locality and they bring to you what you should be exploring in Malleshwaram
1. Kadumalleshwara Temple – dedicated to lord Shiva
2. Veena Stores – The Softest Idilis in town.
3. Central Tiffin Room(CTR) – A century old restaurant meant for their crispy Dosas .
4. Sampige Street – A street full of Sampige flowers
5. Hallimane – where you can get all the flavours of Karnataka.
7. Sankey Tank- An Oasis for Residence nearby
8. Seva Sadan Auditorium- People across the city come here to catch a performance of Music and Dance.
9. Chetty’s Corner – Taking fusion food to another level.
Explore your city and have a look at our India’s best video travel guides on TGF – The Guiding Factor.
Follow us on
Please watch: “Hyderabad – Must visit Historical Places | The Monuments of Hyderabad | Places to visit”